Monday

Valentine's sweetness

Hey guys! I'm Valentine! I guess you can say I'm the new teen on the block. *giggles* Coming all the way from Mississippi, some would say I'm not the brightest! :\ Blonde stereotype , ya'll think? I mean I do have the big boobs, pretty blonde hair and bright blue eyes! *blushes* You cant help but to love me! And guess what? I love you too. hehe! I absolutely love Roleplay Phonesex. Its nothing like 2 people deep into a fantasy getting really nasty, juices flowing, precum dripping, kinky talking until we both explode in ecstacy. Growing another step closer to each other *winks*. I have an extremely big family, 5 sisters and 4 brothers. I have many stories and memories of our family fun! *giggles* So dont be afraid to tell me some of your secrets! I will always be here to listen and enjoy! I promise not to tell or judge you! Valentine can only loveeee you <3!




Call 1888-31-honey -or- 1888-314-6639 for a sweet time with Valentine<3

No comments:

Post a Comment