Saturday

2-girl phonesex FUN



OK guys! So, sexy Alexis broke my 2- girl phonesex cherry last week. Like omg!

That was a really hot call! She is such a hot blonde.. Of course us blondes have the most fun <3

She tied me to a chair and pried my legs open.. J wanted alexis to force her sweet younger cousin.... ME! into some naughty pussy licking. 


He watched so hard and didnt blink one bit. Omg her moist tongue felt so good kissing my wet clit.

Her lips are sooooo soft. I loved how J watched us.. with his hands in his pants rubbing on his hard rod.

He quickly stood to his feet with his thick hard cock dripping pre-cum ass he slowly rubbed his dick and watched the show from a closer view.

I came so hard in her sweet little mouth and so did J. He squirted his load all over my cousin Alexis and I during our 2-girl phone sex, Taboo Phonesex Roleplays.


1-888-31-honey  Valentine always wants to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment